Mixed Recycling Products
Below you’ll find a list of the materials we accept in our Mixed recycling programs:
- Aluminium Cans and Tin
- Paper (See Paper section for further information)
- Cardboard (See Cardboard section for further information)
- Clear Bags Only
Please no black bags or blue roll!
Tips to help with the process
- Replace lids and tops. If they stay on the container they will get recycled.
- Squash bottles to save space.
- Empty and rinse bottles. Left over foods or liquids can contaminate other recyclables.
- Leave on labels - these will be removed in the process.
Did You Know
It is estimated that an average of 35.8 million plastic bottles are used EVERY DAY in the UK, but only 19.8 million are recycled each day. This means there are on average 16 million plastic bottles a day not making their way into the recycling bin.
Reduce! Reuse! Recycle!