Waste Business Development Manager, Edinburgh
The NWH Group is a second-generation family business headquartered in Midlothian. Servicing the whole of Scotland and Newcastle from 8 sites, the NWH Groups vision is to eliminate waste by transforming it into a valuable product.
On our mission to eliminate waste we provide waste collection services to the Leisure, Retail and construction industries. Collecting waste with our fleet of Trade Refuse, Skip, Tipper, Grab and Walking Floor articulated vehicles, transporting materials to our Material recycling facilities where we produce a valuable product such as cardboard, Paper, Washed sands, Biomass for energy and animal bedding.
The business is now primed for the next phase of growth following strong trading performances and we are recruiting to increase out team to deliver this vision.
The NWH Group has strong family values and cultures which are an imperative of the recruitment process. Do you want to work for a business who puts safety and compliance at the forefront of everything? Would you like to be part of a team who never settle and are always aiming higher, who value each other’s contributions and always strive to deliver that local service whilst being part of a national business? If the answer is yes, then we might have the position for you…
Due to the continuous growth of the business, NWH Group are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our Waste Services Sales Division based in Edinburgh.
The primary purpose of this role is to source and secure new business for the group, pricing to ensure maximum margins are achieved, and deliver excellent customer service. This is a challenging role for a self-motivated, ambitious individual with a proven track record of sales achievement against target in this industry, who can cope well with the demands of a rapidly expanding business. Due to the nature of the role, a driver is essential.
Package: negotiable dependent upon experience.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Maintain and develop both existing and new customers to optimise sales, quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate and tender as appropriate to all customer sales enquiries.
- Plan and prioritise sales activities whilst achieving agreed business aims, including costs and profitability.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate expenditure and overall profitability of ongoing contracts
- Liaise with customers to ensure all Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Health & Safety and other required documentation is produced, adhered to and ongoing site requirements are monitored.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
For more information, or to apply, please e-mail a CV to email@example.com or call 0333 320 4000 (option 3).
Job Type: Full-time
The NWH Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status.