The NWH Group is a National family owned business headquartered in Midlothian, Scotland, founded in 1967 operating in Waste Management, Land Services, Recycling and Environmental Services to the retail and leisure industry.
Serving the whole of Scotland from eight sites, we provide various solutions including; trade waste collection, skip hire, materials recycling, glass crushing, tipper hire, muck shifting, road sweepers, concrete supply and delivery, aggregate materials, gritting and winter maintenance services.
Due to the continuous growth of the business, we are recruiting experienced telesales executives to join our newly created Waste Telesales division based at our Glasgow site in Parkhead. A commercially focused role, you’ll be helping to manage the existing and new customer experience, nurture client accounts, and expand our reach and client base. This is a challenging role whereby the successful applicant will make and receive a large volume of calls, so a professional phone manner, customer service skills and the ability to build relationships is essential.
This is a full-time position working approximately 40 hours per week, paying a salary of £20,000 to £24,000.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience in a desk-based telephone sales role, in addition to excellent customer service skills, a friendly but professional telephone manner and be a target driven individual. A knowledge of the waste industry would be an advantage, although full training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Contacting potential new and existing customers by telephone
- Drive new business and lead generation
- Maintaining a CRM system
- Selling the products and services of NWH Waste Services
- Meeting KPI’s in both call targets and revenue generated
- Account manage lower value accounts
- Pricing and producing quotes/matrices for all customer enquiries
- Booking in Sales orders with transport and following up ongoing jobs for next day/week
- Sourcing, recording and tracking of new leads via Social Media and other search engines
- Completing Tenders and sub-contractor questionnaires
- Managing all correspondence between Sales and customers
- Handling customer queries
- Cold calling to identify buyers and key personnel as future sales leads
- Distribution of leads and enquiries to Sales team including arranging meetings for Sales Team
- Coordinate with other departments i.e. transport, Finance etc
- General administrative duties
For more information, or to apply, please e-mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 320 4000 (option 3).
The NWH Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status.