The NWH Group is a National family owned business headquartered in Midlothian, Scotland, founded in 1967 operating in Waste Management, Land Services, Recycling and Environmental Services to the retail and leisure industry. Serving the whole of Scotland from eight sites, we provide various solutions including; trade waste collection, skip hire, materials recycling, glass crushing, tipper hire, muck shifting, road sweepers, concrete supply and delivery, aggregate materials, gritting and winter maintenance services.
Due to the continuous growth of our business, we are recruiting for an experienced Software Developer to join our organisation based in Dalkeith, Edinburgh. This is a newly created role to support the growth in the IT infrastructure across the organisation. This position will pay a salary of £24,000 to £27,000 dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with NodeJS.
- Experience of working with Angular 2+
- Test driven development and Unit testing.
- Continuous integration using Jenkins
- SQL experience using MYSQL.
- Version Control using Git
- Experience of cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure.
- Command line exposure (Bash, CMDer)
- Umbraco experience
- Visual studio Code, Git, Jenkins, MYSQL Workbench
***No Agency Assistance Required***