Sales Support Administrator, Dalkeith
The NWH Group is a National family owned business headquartered in Midlothian, Scotland, founded in 1967 operating in Waste Management, Land Services, Recycling and Environmental Services to the retail and leisure industry.
Serving the whole of Scotland from eight sites, we provide various solutions including; trade waste collection, skip hire, materials recycling, glass crushing, tipper hire, muck shifting, road sweepers, concrete supply and delivery, aggregate materials, gritting and winter maintenance services.
Due to the continuous growth of the business, we are recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to join our Sales team based at our Head Office in Dalkeith, Midlothian. The purpose of the Sales Support Administrator position is to support the Sales team within our Land Services division; allowing the company to deliver our services to customers and increase our customer base.
A commercially focused role, you’ll be helping to manage the existing and new customer experience, nurture client accounts, and expand our reach and client base. This is a challenging role whereby the successful applicant will make and receive a large volume of calls, so a professional phone manner, customer service skills and the ability to build relationships is essential.
A Sales background and a knowledge of the construction and land services market will be an advantage.
This position will be between £20,000 - £24,000 per year, and is a full-time position working approximately 40 hours per week, although flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Pricing and producing quotes/matrices for all customer enquiries
- Booking in Sales orders with transport and following up ongoing jobs for next day/week
- Sourcing, recording and tracking of new leads via Social Media and other search engines
- Completing Tenders and sub-contractor questionnaires
- Managing all correspondence between Sales and customers
- Handling customer queries
- Sourcing Tip and quarry facilities
- Cold calling to identify buyers and key personnel as future sales leads
- Distribution of leads and enquiries to Sales team including arranging meetings for Sales Team
- Coordinate with other departments i.e. transport, Finance etc
- General administrative duties
For more information, or to apply, please e-mail a CV to email@example.com or call 0333 320 4000 (option 3).
Job Type: Full-time
The NWH Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status.