The NWH Group is a second-generation family business headquartered in Midlothian. Servicing the whole of Scotland and Newcastle from 8 sites, the NWH Groups vision is to eliminate waste by transforming it into a valuable product.
On our mission to eliminate waste we provide waste collection services to the Leisure, Retail and construction industries. Collecting waste with our fleet of Trade Refuse, Skip, Tipper, Grab and Walking Floor articulated vehicles, transporting materials to our Material recycling facilities where we produce a valuable product such as cardboard, Paper, Washed sands, Biomass for energy and animal bedding.
The business is now primed for the next phase of growth following strong trading performances and we are recruiting to increase out team to deliver this vision.
The NWH Group has strong family values and cultures which are an imperative of the recruitment process. Do you want to work for a business who puts safety and compliance at the forefront of everything? Would you like to be part of a team who never settle and are always aiming higher, who value each other’s contributions and always strive to deliver that local service whilst being part of a national business? If the answer is yes, then we might have the position for you…
We are now recruiting for an office junior to join our Head Office team in Dalkeith, Midlothian. This role would suit an individual looking to develop their knowledge and experience working in a professional office environment. This is a full time position working approximately 30 hours per week, paying an annual salary of £10,000 per annum.
Main Responsibilities of the Office Junior:
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail in the business
- Management of stationary and other office supplies ordering
- Assistance in document filing, photocopying and organisation across departments
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Reception cover during holiday periods
- Meeting room booking system management
- Updating and distributing phone lists
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Ad-hoc office support tasks around the business
The ideal Office Junior will be:
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Reliable and dependable
- The ability to work without supervision and time management skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- At least 2-3 years of secondary school education
- Basic computer skills and a knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Some previous work experience in a professional office environment
For more information, or to apply, please e-mail a CV to email@example.com or call 0333 320 4000 (option 3).
Job Type: Full-time
The NWH Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status.