The NWH Group is a second-generation family business headquartered in Scotland. Servicing the whole of Scotland and Newcastle from 9 depots, the NWH Groups vision is to eliminate waste by transforming it into a valuable product.
On our mission to eliminate waste we provide waste collection services to the Leisure, Retail and construction industries. Collecting waste with our fleet of Trade Refuse, Skip, Tipper, Grab and Walking Floor articulated vehicles, transporting materials to our Material recycling facilities where we produce a valuable product such as cardboard, Paper, Washed sands, Biomass for energy and animal bedding.
The business is now primed for the next phase of growth following strong trading performances and we are recruiting to increase out team to deliver this vision.
The NWH Group has strong family values and cultures which are an imperative of the recruitment process. Do you want to work for a business who puts safety and compliance at the forefront of everything? Would you like to be part of a team who never settle and are always aiming higher, who value each other’s contributions and always strive to deliver that local service whilst being part of a national business? If the answer is yes, then we might have the position for you.
We are now recruiting for an Office Assistant to join our team in Dalkeith, Midlothian. The successful applicant will have experience working in an office environment, have the ability to work without direct supervision, fantastic time management skills and have a professional manner both in person and over the phone.
This is a full-time position working approximately 30 hours per week, paying an annual salary of £12,808 per annum.
Main Responsibilities of the Office Assistant:
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail in the business
- Management of stationary and other office supplies ordering
- Assistance in document filing, photocopying and organisation across departments
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Reception cover during holiday periods
- Meeting room booking system implementation and management
- Updating and distributing phone lists
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Ad-hoc office support tasks around the business
The ideal Office Assistant will be:
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Reliable and dependable
- The ability to work without supervision and time management skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Good computer skills and a knowledge of Microsoft packages
For more information, or to apply, please e-mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 320 4000 (option 3).
Job Type: Full-time
The NWH Group is an equal opportunities employer.