The NWH Group is a National family owned business headquartered in Midlothian, Scotland, founded in 1967 operating in Waste Management, Land Services, Recycling and Environmental Services to the retail and leisure industry.
Serving the whole of Scotland from eight sites, we provide various solutions including; trade waste collection, skip hire, materials recycling, glass crushing, tipper hire, muck shifting, road sweepers, concrete supply and delivery, aggregate materials, gritting and winter maintenance services.
Due to the continuous growth of the business, we are recruiting for experienced drivers to help us deliver our Ejector services on various projects across the Edinburgh area. We are looking for drivers to work Mon - Fri and every second Saturday. This role will involve nighting out and tramping away when required by the business. This may vary from 0 to 5 times per week.
The ideal candidates will have;
- Held their Class 1 Licence for at least two years
- Experience driving ejector trailers
- Valid CPC entitlement
- Digital Tachograph card
- Good knowledge of road networks in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Less than 6 points or less on their licence (No DR, DD, CD or IN codes)
- An excellent command of the English language
- Good Customer Service Skills
In return, The NWH Group offers;
- A competitive rate of pay
- Profitability bonus, payable weekly
- 40 hour basic week
- Time & 1/2 paid after 8 hours Mon-Fri, & all day Saturday
- Double time on Sundays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Average Weekly Pay for Holidays
- 1 CPC module paid per driver per year
- Death in Service Benefit
Average gross wage is £600 for a 55 hour week, including overtime and bonus.
For more information, please contact our HR Team, or to apply, please click the apply button below.
Job Type: Full-time