Customer Service Advisor (Maternity Cover), Edinburgh
The NWH Group is a National family owned business headquartered in Midlothian, Scotland, founded in 1967 operating in Waste Management, Land Services, Recycling and Environmental Services to the retail and leisure industry.
Serving the whole of Scotland from eight sites, we provide various solutions including; trade waste collection, skip hire, materials recycling, glass crushing, tipper hire, muck shifting, road sweepers, concrete supply and delivery, aggregate materials, gritting and winter maintenance services.
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our newly created dedicated Customer Service function at our head office in Mayfield, in the South of Edinburgh. The Customer Service Advisor role serves as the first point of contact to the Land Services and Waste Services customers of NWH; therefore, a passion for excellent customer service is essential, as an ambassador to the organisation.
This is a maternity cover position which operates a staggered start and finish time rota amongst the team to ensure coverage from 07:00 to 18:00. Although training will be provided, a knowledge of the waste and/or construction industry will be an advantage. Due to the location of our head office, the ability to drive and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Welcome new and established customers on the phone
- Build relationships and rapport with customers
- Managing high volume calls and orders
- Recording and scheduling orders onto bespoke IT systems
- Promote the company’s services and Support the Sales function
- Act as an ambassador for the NWH Group
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Team player with excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to work as a team and under own initiative
- Knowledge and experience of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding environment
Competitive Salary depending on experience; Pension and DIS cover
For more information, please e-mail email@example.com or call 0333 320 4000
The NWH Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status
Job Type: Full-time