The NWH Group is a second-generation family business headquartered in Midlothian. Servicing the whole of Scotland and Newcastle from 8 sites, the NWH Groups vision is to eliminate waste by transforming it into a valuable product.
On our mission to eliminate waste we provide waste collection services to the Leisure, Retail and construction industries. Collecting waste with our fleet of Trade Refuse, Skip, Tipper, Grab and Walking Floor articulated vehicles, transporting materials to our Material recycling facilities where we produce a valuable product such as cardboard, Paper, Washed sands, Biomass for energy and animal bedding.
The business is now primed for the next phase of growth following strong trading performances and we are recruiting to increase our team to deliver this vision.
The NWH Group has strong family values and cultures which are an imperative of the recruitment process. Do you want to work for a business who puts safety and compliance at the forefront of everything? Would you like to be part of a team who never settle and are always aiming higher, who value each other’s contributions and always strive to deliver that local service whilst being part of a national business? If the answer is yes, then we might have the position for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join our dedicated Customer Service function based at our head office in Dalkeith, Midlothian. The Customer Service Administrator will act as a first point of contact for queries made by the customer of NWH Waste Services, and be involved in scheduling, coordinating and managing uplifts, collections and other services. In addition to a professional and customer focused telephone manner, this role requires an individual with strong administration skills.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Although training will be provided, a knowledge of the waste and/or construction industry will be an advantage. Due to the location of our head office, the ability to drive and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Act as the first contact for queries made from NWH Waste Customers
- Build relationships and rapport with customers
- Managing high volume customer queries through phone calls and e-mails
- Recording and scheduling orders onto bespoke IT systems
- Promote the company’s services and Support the Sales function
- Organise and coordinate service changes at short notice
- Order chasing and delivery issue resolution
- Action ongoing administration tasks and customer requirements
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure timely order delivery
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Team player with excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to work as a team and under own initiative
- Knowledge and experience of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding environment
Competitive Salary depending on experience; Pension and DIS cover
For more information, please contact our Recruitment Team, or to apply, please click the apply button below.
The NWH Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status.