Business Development Manager, Glasgow
The NWH Group is a National family owned business headquartered in Midlothian, Scotland, founded in 1967 operating in Waste Management, Land Services, Recycling and Environmental Services to the retail and leisure industry.
Serving the whole of Scotland from eight sites, we provide various solutions including; trade waste collection, skip hire, materials recycling, glass crushing, tipper hire, muck shifting, road sweepers, concrete supply and delivery, aggregate materials, gritting and winter maintenance services.
Due to the continuous growth of the business, The NWH Group are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our Sales Division based in Glasgow. The primary purpose of this role is to source and secure new business for the group, pricing to ensure maximum margins are achieved, and deliver excellent customer service. This is a challenging role for a self-motivated, ambitious individual with a proven track record of sales achievement against target in this industry, who can cope well with the demands of a rapidly expanding business. Due to the nature of the role, a driver is essential.
Package: negotiable dependent upon experience.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Maintain and develop both existing and new customers to optimise sales, quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate and tender as appropriate to all customer sales enquiries.
- Plan and prioritise sales activities whilst achieving agreed business aims, including costs and profitability.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate expenditure and overall profitability of ongoing contracts
- Liaise with customers to ensure all Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Health & Safety and other required documentation is produced, adhered to and ongoing site requirements are monitored.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
For more information, or to apply, please e-mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 320 4000 (option 3).
Job Type: Full-time
The NWH Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status.